Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/2003, the user is hereby informed that GETVEL s.r.l.s. will process the personal data that will be provided by the user during the registration procedure in accordance with the regulations in force, under the following terms and conditions.
1) Purpose. The processing will be carried out for the following purposes:
a) fulfillments inherent to the supply, shipment, payment of goods and/or management of the services requested by the user, including the management of credits in any location;
b) processing of statistical and market analysis;
c) detection of the degree of user satisfaction with the quality of services rendered and the activities carried out by Getvel;
d) sending communications relating to company products and sending other informative material (marketing) on the activities of Getvel, as well as new commercial, promotional, advertising initiatives, including those relating to the material on sale on the website of Getvel.
2) Modalities. The treatment may consist of the collection, processing, recording or storing of personal data of the user and can be done either manually or through computer and / or automated tools.
3) Communication and dissemination. The personal data collected by Getvel for the above purposes may be communicated to third parties responsible for carrying out or processing data relating to goods sold and / or service provided, in whole or in part, subjects with whom Getvel has entered into trade agreements. The data will not be disclosed.
4) Transfer abroad. The user’s data cannot be transferred abroad under any circumstances.
5) Nature of the conferment of data. The conferment of user data is optional. Any refusal to provide the above data or to allow their processing for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1, lett. a) to c), will make it impossible for Getvel to complete the sale of the goods requested by the user; on the other hand, any refusal to provide consent to the processing of the above data for the purpose referred to in paragraph 1, lett. d) will not affect the registration process, but will make it impossible for Getvel to use the data for that purpose.
6) Rights of the interested party. As the interested party, the user has the rights under Art. 7 D. Decree No. 196/2003, including the right to obtain from the owner of the confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and their provision in an intelligible form, the identity of the owner and the persons to whom the data may be communicated, and to obtain the updating, rectification and integration of data, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully and to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data.
7) Holder of the treatment. The holder of the treatment is Getvel s.r.l.s., with registered office in via Vincenzo Giuffrida, 203/A – Catania – Italy